Our Vision Statement:
“To empower autistic individuals, using passion and creativity, to achieve what others may never have thought possible.”
Our Mission Statement:
“To ensure positive wellbeing and inclusion is achieved for all.”
- Ensure people are at the centre of what we do, providing equal opportunity to all.
- Provide specialist, autism specific training and ongoing personal development.
- Provide transparent person-centred care, setting clear goals with positive outcomes.
- Break down communication barriers, enabling people to have a voice and be involved in decision making.
- Work in partnership with commissioners, people we support and all other stakeholders.
- Deliver the highest standards of quality and best practise.
- Help each other grow, reflect and develop to reach their full potential.
- Commit to continuous improvements via the use of evidence based practise.
Our Core Values:
“Based on integrity and doing the right thing, valuing all people and having a positive attitude always.”
Therefore, it is important we are all:
- Role models: Put into practise the theory and principles of our training and learning.
- Caring: Actively promoting choice, independence, community integration, dignity and respect.
- Risk aware: Whilst still encouraging and supporting positive risk taking.
- Efficient: In our practise and use of resources.
- Proactive: Never settling for how things are but always looking for how we can improve.
- Celebrating achievements: Making people/each other feel valued.
- Recognising everyone’s unique strengths: Bringing positive energy to every situation, as every person matters.