Apple Tree House reached the finals of the Care Focus Somerset Awards 2013, for the category of 'Care Home Award'
13th October 2013
In order to meet the criteria for this category, the staff team have to:
- Provide an excellent service to individuals;
- Understand and demonstrate treating each person as an individual by offering a personalised service;
- Help people to be more independent wherever possible;
- Respect people’s right to privacy and dignity;
- Involve residents in the development of their care and planning of activities;
- Have examples of putting in extra effort for residents.
On the occasion of the gala evening final, held on 11 October 2013, the Apple Tree House staff team were unsuccessful in being announced as winners but we are very proud of them that their hard work and commitment to providing a quality service has been recognised.